Thursday 21 July 2011

Art Journal For Beginners - Swap Bot Swap

I joined this swap on swap-bot because I am really into Art Journaling. And because I love any excuse to use my bind-it-all, I made the journal my self. Here is what I have come up with so far:

This is the front cover:


Inside Cover and Page 1.


Page 2 & 3 - This is Me....


Page 4 & 5 - Wings


Page 6 & 7 - Adds


There will be about 30 double spread pages in total, each with different prompts. I am going to work on this a little more today prolly do another 3 or 4 more prompts. I just wont stay up for as long as I did doing this last night. I ended up going to bed at 2am, needless to say I am a little tired today but that's OK I get to have a nap later today.

In other news I have gotten in contact with a lovely lady in Victoria named Glenda, that sells the Art Journaling Magazine made by Stampington & Company. Here is a picture of the issue that I am getting:

 

I can't wait to get it in the mail. I will probably lay down on my bed with the electric blanket on  and spend a few hours reading it from cover to cover.

If anyone is interested in taking a look at Glenda's Blog you can see it here, she has some fantastic stuff here especially her ATC's they are fabulous.

Well thats all from me for now, keep checking back.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by Sarah. Wow you have a list and a half to get through don't you. I love Paperarts yahoo group for the themes we do. And a great group of ladies young and old, new and not so new artists.

    ReplyDelete