Friday 22 July 2011

Lists

I have decided that I am not very good at the random thing so what I am going to do is try to make one list of things a week.

This week it's this:

Things I Do, That I Wish I Didn't
  • Smoke - I really need to quit, but I don't have the will power right now. I will one day!
  • Get freaked out at being home alone - I'm nearly 30 for god sake and I am afraid of the dark!
  • Talk in my sleep - can be very dangerous, I have been known to let out secrets in my sleep!
  • Have conversations with myself - Usually it's me trying to talk myself out of something, but I can't seem to do it in my head only out loud.
  • Spend too much money - I need to SAVE, but I love Art Supplies way too much!
  • Pay for Gym Membership, and not use it - pretty self explanatory.
 After writing all that I have realized that I am rather random, I don't always blog about the same thing so to me that is rather random.

And just because I love baby gorillas so much here is another picture of one:


Did I mention that I love baby Gorillas?

3 comments:

  1. love the baby gorilla picture, your lists are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agraid of the dark and being home alone... I'm almost 37. You're not alone on this one. :)

    I've done the gym membership thing also. I'm shy about execising in front of other people.

    purple24... Swap-Bot... Read my Blog! NEWBIE FRIENDLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have all done the Gym thing Sarah LOL and I used to own a gym LOL

    ReplyDelete