Thursday 7 July 2011

Random Post #1 - Lunch at Semaphore

I decided to start my first random post chronicling my mid-morning at Semaphore. I was inspired by Aimee over at Artsyville to eavesdrop on peoples conversations and just pick up on strange things that people say. Well although I'm not too good at it for my first shot I did hear some fascinating things.....

All these conversations were heard while walking from my car to the cafe where I (finally after passing about 4 others) decided to have a coffee:
  • Said by a bald man at Froot Cafe "I'll just have to check with head office."
  • Said by a young man to his friend at Sweedish Tarts Cafe "I didn't mean to blow bubbles." (This is the strangest thing I have heard, would have loved to hear the rest of the conversation.)
  • Said by one girl to her friends at the Corner Store "She just took a photo of her coffee!" (I did actually take a photo of my coffee and the mini gingerbread man that I ate in one bite, they are below).


After my coffee I decided to go for a wander down to the beach, it was freezing there so I snapped the next 2 pictures and got the hell out. I am really happy with how they turned out. They were taken under the jetty at Largs Bay. The second picture is much better than the first as I got a zoomed in photo of the section that has water under it without having to get my feet wet.



Well that's all from me for today,  I am working on a blogger background though and I hope to have it posted in the next couple of days. It will be free to download as long as you let people know where you got it from.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment